Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MENTOR

My father was a very wise for giving me the freedom to be whatever it is that I wanted to be. He never forced me to be interested in finance and the stock market. Instead,he stressed the importance of knowing what you want in life and spending all your time dedicated to your calling here on earth. Once I knew what I was passionate about father taught me to put all my energy into gather whatever information and skill I needed to improve myself everyday in finance. The next step was finding a mentor, a real life person who was living the life that I dreamed of living. As my journey in finance continued and after years of searching I found one. My mentor is not ONLY rich when it comes to money but he is wealthy with a lovely family to share his happiness. His teaching me that life is met to be abundant and money is nothing if your not happy to share it with the world. He's the one who inspired me to give 50 cents for every dollar The Petty-Owens Enterprise Inc makes.....TO BE CONTINUED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment