Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A NEW DAY

For over the past 25 years I havent been living life like most normal human beings, however i was reborn thanks to the internet on January 1, 2010. This knew version of myself doesnt have a much of a background yet, but my future in cyberspace appears to be quite exciting. I'm learning that there is all kinds of ways to make a name for yourself without having to leave the comfort of your own home. From this point on I'll keep you up to date with every experience i have when it comes to money. Finance Boy feels like there have been plenty of stories on how to make a millions dollars or lots of money. But in all these stories I feel some truth is missing. Therefore i'm going to make my job to inform anyone who wants to learn the truth about being wealthy beyond their imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment